E-Mail- Setup Outlook 2003 for POP Accountadmin2020-03-11T17:23:42+00:00
1. From Outlook, click on “Tools” then “E-Mail Accounts” in the top toolbar.
2. Select the “View or change existing e-mail accounts” radio button and “Next “
3. Select your hosted email account and the “Change…” button to open up the account settings.
4. Review the information entered in the “Outgoing mail server (SMTP)” box. If it reads smtp.suddenlinkmail.com, smtp.verizon.com, or some other Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) address, you DO NOT need to move forward.
5. If it reads mail.yourdomain.com (your company’s URL) or mail.agnitek.com, please continue with the instructions below.
6. From the “Change E-Mail Account” window, click on “More Settings…” (bottom right).
7. From the “Internet E-Mail Settings” window, click on the “Outgoing Server” tab.
8. Check the box next to “My outgoing server (SMTP)” requires authentication.
9. Select the radio button (circle) next to “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” choice.