Add/Edit/Remove a User
– New users should be created when an employee is added and updated accordingly when changes occur (ie. leave the company)
Setup a Backup Email
– Allow your users to support themselves using password recovery
– Even if it’s the administrators
– Verify your username and password are correct by logging into webmail.
Running out of Space?
This happens primarily with IMAP users. We recommend using Office 365 for email which has a lot more space as well as other features. We use it ourselves and highly recommend it.
Setup a Forwarder
This is for setting up an alias or other forwarders when someone leaves your organization, changes email addresses (marriage) or similar.
– Strong passwords are essential to protecting your email account.
– Strong Passwords are typically at least 8 characters long and contain : Capital letter, lower case letter, number, and symbol
– Allow your users to support themselves using password recovery by setting up a backup email address