40 Hours per Week
Seeking a creative, business minded, highly motivated individual to work in a team environment. The position will include executing marketing campaigns to current and new clients and informing them of services that we offer. This person will also manage a website development team and guide them through the project cycle for our clients.
- Professionally represent the company in front of clients.
- Troubleshoot problems with customers and provide some technical support.
- Work with customers to develop content and ideas for CMS based websites.
- Design website elements in Photoshop to help with website marketing.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis regarding their website and e-mail services.
Only those who meet the following requirements need to apply:
- Must be a quick learner.
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, WordPress, and Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes direction well but able to make decisions and take initiatives.